Total Visitors

Welcome to My Photography Page !

Please feel free to explore my pictures. I have been having a lot of fun taking all of these pictures, and I am blessed to have such good friends and relatives that have been willing to pose for me.

You can enjoy each and every picture and photo shoot that I have done by simply scrolling down the page, click on "Older Posts" at the bottom of each page, or you can see specific photo shoots by clicking on the name on the right side of the page underneath my profile picture and blurb.
All of my contact information is on the picture above

As time goes on, I will continue to post new shoots and some of the other pictures that I have taken over the years. Please enjoy, and I look forward to any comments you may have.


Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Kyle Dayton's Shoot

Thanks to Kyle for letting me do this during his very busy schedule.

12 comments:

  1. que lindo es!!! (L) me enamore :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice pictures ;D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Looks like Taylor Lautner oO Oh my Good Team Jacob :D

    no ^^ he is really sweet, a real hottie ;D

    Greetz from germany ;D THX for the Pics!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Franziska !! Thank you for liking the pictures - and yes he does look like Taylor Lautner - so much so that he plays the Jacob character on Youtube. If you look up The Hillywood Show on Youtube - you will see Kyle in the Twighlight Parodys. Look up New Moon Parody and Eclipse Parody - you will see Kyle playing Jacob.

    ReplyDelete
  5. seen the parody. hillywood show is great and i have to say that kyle - you look hot!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow amazing photography!
    Kyle is definitley a fitty!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great pictures:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. é o socia do taylorlautner ele trabalha fazendo o jacob nos filmes da hillwood é uma parodia dos filmes da saga super bem feita que não ofende ninguem e ele faz luz ao taylor lautner né? liindo maravilhoso tudo de bom rsrsrs

    ReplyDelete
  9. Kyle is amazing, and so are these photos. Is there nothing he doesn't do well at?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Like his parody of new moon

    ReplyDelete